July 23rd UPDATE (addition of mask mandate):
We are open, showing movies from the studio catalogs for $5 per ticket, until new movies are released.
We are operating with the following Responsible Protocols in place:
- Face Coverings are required for Employees and recommended for patrons
- Daily Health Assessments for Employees are required to determine fitness for duty
- Employees are required to Wash Hands frequently
- Employees are required to stay home if symptomatic and must meet requirements for returning to work
- Employees are required to maintain Social Distancing within break rooms
- All high-contact areas are cleaned at least between rounds
- Handwashing/sanitizing products are provided in the common areas
- Ordering areas are clearly marked with safe distancing
- Auditorium seating is spaced at safe distances
- Areas non-essential to general business function are closed
- Self-Service drinks and condiments are temporarily closed
- Capacity management throughout facility
- Additional deep cleaning and sanitization is scheduled throughout the facility
How can YOU help?
- Use designated entrances & exits.
- Patrons are encouraged to wear face coverings in common areas, but are not required.
- Follow social distancing markings.
- No congregating.
- Sit with your party in seats not marked off.
- Sit 2 empty seats away from those not in your party.
- Throw away your own trash.
- Leave booster seats in the theatre.
If you have any of the following symptoms, please refrain from entering this establishment.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Thank you for your patience as we aim to keep you, our employees, and the community safe and healthy!
June 4th Update:
We received the date of June 10th from the Governor, as the earliest date for opening again.
We are currently reviewing regulations to ensure that everything needed to be in place for customer, employee and community safety is in place.
We will update you over the next few days on our official opening announcement and protocols!
Thank you for your support during the past several trying weeks - purchasing gift cards, participating in Popcorn Pick-Ups, and all of the wonderful messages we have received.